I've had my curve 8320 for just over a week, I don't know how I ever lived without it ? This is my first blackberry, I already update the OS, added google maps, and weatherbug, all seem to work fine.
    Question, is it common to invest in a 2nd battery as a spare for road trips ? Any good Nascar/INDY car applications that will keep me up to date as the season progresses ?

Thanks !
    12-10-08 11:12 AM
    Sure, You can pick up extra battery's and battery chargers in the CB store...http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberry-batteries.htm

And Viigo has a good sports section that includes several types of Motor Sports, NASCAR Indy and F1.

Your phone also has WiFi so this is worth a look as well...http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/comp...ifi-how-47229/

And last but not least, Welcome to CB!
    12-10-08 11:20 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Also, check out ESPN Mobile And SI Mobile for news on NASCR. Friggin Sprint users have the best NASCAR application there is. (i know, i know)

BTW - keep an eye on pltaylor...he likes to sneek into homes and lay his head down on victims pillows!
    Last edited by BlackBerryBob; 12-10-08 at 11:27 AM.
    12-10-08 11:24 AM
    For your car, consider a lighter plug charger and a Bluetooth earpiece so you can drive hands free and charge up while you're in the car. Both are inexpensive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 11:48 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    12-10-08 11:55 AM
    Obviously I am very new, I currently have a data plan, why would I want to set up the wi-fi ?
    12-10-08 12:06 PM
    Extra battery always comes in handy.....
    Welcome to CB!!! Enjoy ur new addiction =D

12-10-08 12:09 PM
    Obviously I am very new, I currently have a data plan, why would I want to set up the wi-fi ?
    WiFi is MUCH faster than EDGE. Also, T-mobile WiFi calling is fantastic!
    12-10-08 12:13 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!

12-10-08 02:48 PM
    For your car, consider a lighter plug charger and a Bluetooth earpiece so you can drive hands free and charge up while you're in the car. Both are inexpensive.

Ditto on Charger and Bluetooth. It's best to keep your Battery topped off by frequently charging it often.

Welcome to the Crack!
    12-10-08 02:53 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    12-10-08 02:57 PM
    Welcome to CB!

I have a spare battery and the ability to plug into power in the car, on a PC and in the wall. You can never have enough juice

Enjoy the addiction™
    12-10-08 03:01 PM
    Welcome to the cb addiction!!
    12-10-08 08:43 PM
    Great suggestion about the wfi-fi, got that figured out last night, thanks ! Another question.. I have never downloaded a "pay" program before. I like the concept of PeekaWho, do I purchase that with my PC and get a link sent to my blackberry ? Or do I do the entire transaction through my blackberry ?
    12-11-08 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD