The otherday (thursday the29th) I got my hands on a blackberry pearl (black) to replace the LG vx8000 on verizon. Went with t-mobile since I was tired of getting slapped with texting overages and I wanted a new phone and with my contract with verizon almost up, I made the switch. Got set up with my faves, unlimited mobile web and unlimited texting + 300 min for misc calls I may make.

Been a while since I used a candybar styled phone, but I like it. I feel I may be getting addicted to this tech-crack already. Still have lots to learn about the device
    04-01-07 12:22 AM
    Hey Slitherjef,
    You and I are in the same boat. I'm new to the B.B. world and signed up with T-mobile. Let me know how you like the faves because I was think'n about getting 600 min with favs. I'm going to have to get use to an open faced phone after having a flip phone for the past 5 years.
    04-01-07 12:57 AM
    Welcome aboard slitherjef

I was in the same boat as you both. I have had only flip phones for the last 4 years and never thought about getting a candybar type phone, but the BlackBerry is just different. Once I found out how useful it was, I actually preferred its form over the flips I've had.
    04-01-07 08:32 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry Slitherjef! Let us know if you have any questions or problems and we'll be glad to help.
    04-01-07 02:21 PM
    Welcome Slitherjef! Addiction is soon to follow

I'm sure you have seen it already....our Pearl discussion. Enjoy!!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f5/

The otherday (thursday the29th) I got my hands on a blackberry pearl (black) to replace the LG vx8000 on verizon. Went with t-mobile since I was tired of getting slapped with texting overages and I wanted a new phone and with my contract with verizon almost up, I made the switch. Got set up with my faves, unlimited mobile web and unlimited texting + 300 min for misc calls I may make.

Been a while since I used a candybar styled phone, but I like it. I feel I may be getting addicted to this tech-crack already. Still have lots to learn about the device
    04-01-07 05:18 PM
    Welcome to CB enjoy your stay!!
    12-12-07 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD