Hey All,

I'm new to crackberry, and am in need of some help (if this is in the wrong forum, I apologize). I currently have a Motorola KZR, and want to get up to date with the times and upgrade my phone. I've had it for like 4 years or so. It's starting to break down on me (not that I'm complaining, i've gotten my money's worth), and my US Cellular contract is up. I'm looking to purchase a new phone either around Black Friday (day after T.Giving) or around XMas. I've admired Blackberries from afar from seeing what they can do with friends, online, etc. I feel I'm in a great position since I don't have any commitment to a specific phone brand or cell phone company. So, I'm basicallly starting from scratch and want to know the best route to go in.

I plan on switching phone companies since US Cellular doesn't really have as sweet of phones as other companies. I'm leaning towards Verizon Wireless, but am still open to all other companies. So, here are my options thusfar.

-Blackberry Tour
    -Blackberry Storm2
    -Blackberry Bold 9700
    -IPhone
    -Wait for the Tour2.
    -Other (some other phone I might not have come across or know about)

Any input/advice would be greatly appreciated, as I know only a little about these phones just from what i've read, but don't have personal experience with them. I plan on using the phone for basic talking, txtng, internet usage/youtube, and music playing. So basically, nothing too special/extensive.

Thanks in advance!

Rickey
    Last edited by mcbtrain929; 11-02-09 at 12:35 AM.
    11-02-09 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD