Hello everyone. I am not a BB owner yet. I am gonna get two BBs, one for me and one for my girl. So now it is just choosing the right ones. I was thinking about getting a Storm 2 and a Tour and trying out each. I have had smart phones in the past and they have for the most part sucked. Also should I wait for the Tour2? Should I even get a Storm 2 when I hear the first Storm is pretty much the same sans wifi? Either way, Verizon has bu one get one free so that is my goal. Man this is tough. We both text alot and I am leery of touch screens, but I havent used a good one like BB has. any ideas? thank you
    Last edited by nctinted; 12-24-09 at 09:31 PM.
    12-24-09 09:05 PM
    Hello everyone. I am not a BB owner yet. I am gonna get two BBs, one for me and one for my girl. So now it is just choosing the right ones. I was thinking about getting a Storm 2 and a Tour and trying out each. I have had smart phones in the past and they have for the most part sucked. Also should I wait for the Tour2? Should I even get a Storm 2 when I hear the first Storm is pretty much the same sans wifi? Either way, Verizon has bu one get one free so that is my goal. Man this is tough. We both text alot and I am leery of touch screens, but I havent used a good one like BB has. any ideas? thank you
    Welcome to Crackberry Forums and Happy Holidays!! STORM 2 ALL THE WAY!!
    12-24-09 10:05 PM
    I have the tour and so does my wife (who texts a lot) we both love the tour
    12-27-09 05:47 AM
    Go to the VZW store and try them both out. It's personal preference.

i like physical keyboards so i recommend the Tour.

Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-09 06:30 AM
    Physical keyboard all the way.

Go for the Tour. Or try them both in the store. Lots of the choice is personal preference.

12-27-09 06:47 AM
    Tour all the way!!

12-27-09 02:58 PM
    If you text a lot I would recommend one with a physical keyboard. I am with T-Mobile and have the Bold 9700 with the trackpad and the physical keyboard. I can tell you this.... the trackpad is worth the wait. I did not think I would like it at all but it is so much better than the already great trackball.

My recommendation would be to wait for the Tour 2 to come out (faster processor, wifi, trackpad). Or you can come over to T-Mobile and get all of that now with a lower monthly rate to boot. The phones cost more up front but you more than make up for that with the lower rates over two years.
    12-27-09 03:52 PM
    If you can wait for the Tour 2 (essex) To be released then wait for that as its similar to the tour with just a trackpad and Wifi. Just no idea when it will be released is the only catch.
    12-28-09 01:28 PM
    If you like keyboards get a tour or a bold 9700. If you like touchscreens get a Storm 2. If you don't have 3G you might consider an 8900 if you are on a GSM network.
    12-30-09 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD