Ok guys, I'm completely new to the site and to the phone
    I had a blackjack samsung sgh-i607 (love the phone); but texting got a lil slow for me...I have fast fingers.

Good question for you guys: I love my messages, anyway to transfer them from the bj to the bb curve (8320?)
    09-23-08 01:07 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry. im not sure on the question. maybe you can try bluetooth. i doubt that will work though
    09-23-08 01:09 AM
    welcome to crackberry
    09-23-08 01:41 AM
    try http://www.dexrex.com

its supposedly an sms backup app.

So i assume you could backup your bj and restore to your bb ...
    09-23-08 03:07 AM
    welcome to cb!
    09-23-08 08:07 AM
    I came to a BB (8320) from the Samsung Blackjack. I absolute love the phone, and it is a MUCH better device. I didn't have any major problems with my BJ, but it was sluggish. So about 8 months after switching over to TMO, and having my BJ unlocked, I made the switch. I have not looked back since.

You can switch your contacts, messages, etc over with my Blackberry Desktop Manager. Just use the switch device option, and you will be good to go .
    09-23-08 08:19 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-23-08 08:27 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry.
    09-23-08 09:22 AM
    Some other questions bothering me: When I hit C in messages, it tells me "No message services configured. You will only be able to Save Draft"
    any ideals on that? How does the BBC know when it's holstered? This thing is insane.
    Also anyone able to use Wi-Fi only without having T-mobile next to their wifi network name? I'm trynna browse internet from home w/o plan
    09-23-08 12:02 PM
    Welcome to the addiction
    09-23-08 12:09 PM
    I came to a BB (8320) from the Samsung Blackjack. I absolute love the phone, and it is a MUCH better device. I didn't have any major problems with my BJ, but it was sluggish. So about 8 months after switching over to TMO, and having my BJ unlocked, I made the switch. I have not looked back since.

You can switch your contacts, messages, etc over with my Blackberry Desktop Manager. Just use the switch device option, and you will be good to go .
    i tried that but it says that my device isn't supported or something. I backed "everything" up using sprit back up (maybe sprite); would that work? Or is sprite only for windows mobile?
    09-23-08 12:10 PM
    thanks ill enjoy the addiction
    09-23-08 12:11 PM
    Some other questions bothering me: When I hit C in messages, it tells me "No message services configured. You will only be able to Save Draft"
    any ideals on that? How does the BBC know when it's holstered? This thing is insane.
    Also anyone able to use Wi-Fi only without having T-mobile next to their wifi network name? I'm trynna browse internet from home w/o plan

I was having this problem last night. I just went thru and re-did my email set up, got the message that it registered my emails and I should start getting emails in 20 mintues and somehow it fixed it, not sure really what I did but it works now and I can send emails just fine.
    09-23-08 04:58 PM
    is that C only for emails, or is it for sms texts?
    09-23-08 08:13 PM
    Welcome to crackberry.

09-24-08 05:27 AM
    Hi and welcome

09-24-08 05:42 AM
    Hi and Welcome to CB
    09-24-08 08:51 AM
    Welcome to the addiction!!!
    09-25-08 09:45 AM
    Hi and Welcome to Crackberry!!!!