Hey guys, I'm a new possible BlackBerry user More specifically in April of 2010. Right now I'm with T-Mobile using a messaging dumbphone which replaced my previous T-Mobile Dash that broke. I've been holding out with it so far and can't wait until my contract with T-Mobile expires which is when I will be switching to Sprint. The only phones I'm considering are BlackBerry and any Android device, current and upcoming for Sprint. For BB I'm thinking the Tour2 would fit be a nice choice. My main tasks are scheduling and email for college as well as good social network integration and messaging client. Look forward to hearing more details on the Tour2. Although right now I have both BB and Android on equal ground (too early to choose), it's good to be apart of the Crackberry community Happy New Year!
    12-31-09 11:32 PM
    Welcome, I'm new to blackberries as well, got a Storm 2 about 2 months ago, this site has so much info, its been really helpful with learning about the device and blackberries in general. Happy New Year

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 02:34 AM
    methingOutOfNothing 04:34 AM Today -- [Reply] [!!]

Welcome, I'm new to blackberries as well, got a Storm 2 about 2 months ago, this site has so much info, its been really helpful with learning about the device and blackberries in general. Happy New Year

I am also noob to BB s2 and without this site ,I could have never used a s2 on AT&T and put a leaked OS on it

So HUGE thanks to all for all your help

01-01-10 08:13 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Hurry up!

If either of you have any questions feel free to post in the main forums or PM me.

01-01-10 07:25 PM
    Sprint has the worse customer service go with the big V I know cause I have sold for both carriers and working with Sprint customer care for customers was horrible
    but this is my opinion !
    01-01-10 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD