So today, I am sitting in church with the wife when someone mentioned to me that they noticed I finally gave in and got a blackberry. I responded had to for International Travel and all. So they asked if I was on this site crackberry.com to which I replied did not know of it, but would check it out and thus I am here now.

Before anyone asks, I have a BB WE8830 on Sprint.

I also noticed this site sometimes is unavailable so I would guess it is busy.
    11-30-08 09:22 PM
    Welcome to cb !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 09:28 PM
    Welcome to CB...Enjoy
    11-30-08 09:30 PM
    Welcome to CB
    11-30-08 10:07 PM
    Welcome aboard!

11-30-08 10:20 PM
    12-01-08 12:20 AM
    That was great advice

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.

12-01-08 12:27 AM
    So today, I am sitting in church with the wife when someone mentioned to me that they noticed I finally gave in and got a blackberry. I responded had to for International Travel and all. So they asked if I was on this site crackberry.com to which I replied did not know of it, but would check it out and thus I am here now.

Before anyone asks, I have a BB WE8830 on Sprint.

I also noticed this site sometimes is unavailable so I would guess it is busy.
    Yeah, with the release of the Storm, these pages are flooded with Storm related posts so it's been a little slow as of late but it's getting better and they're working on it.

Welcome. There is a lot of help and tips/tricks to be found here at this site.
    12-01-08 04:03 AM
    welcome to crack
    12-01-08 04:56 AM
    I want to thank everyone for the comments and welcomes.
    12-01-08 06:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD