Just joined and about to get my first blackberry but I stuck on whether I should get the storm or the Curve.

I text, surf the web and IM more than talk.

As for web browsing, I know the storm could do anything so let's get to the Curve 8330 from Sprint. I currently have Sprint now.

Does it support javascript and HTML on the browser or do I need OperaMini?
    Does it support YouTube?

The reason I'm asking is because I know Sprint hasn't released the latest 4.5 to this point.

I also send pictures alot but I can always use E-mail to send.

I also have read the negative reviews on the storm but I will be patient as I have gone through buggy phones. I also read that typing is terrible on the storm but better on the Curve.

I'm not sure which phone is better for me? Should I stay with sprint and get the 8330 or go with the Storm?
    12-17-08 09:22 PM
    Welcome to the site. I was happy with good old google on my curve. Typing and texting I like the physical keyboard. Pics I use email and messenger. YouTube??Not sure. Never look at it. Someone will be along to answer.
    12-17-08 09:31 PM
    hey do u guys kno if u MUST have a media card to download ringtones or even MP3's i have a curve 8330 with 4.5.97os thanx for any help!!!
    12-17-08 10:00 PM
    hey do u guys kno if u MUST have a media card to download ringtones or even MP3's i have a curve 8330 with 4.5.97os thanx for any help!!!
    I would recommend a media card for MP3's ringtones can go on the phone memory. You must have a media card for videos.
    12-17-08 10:08 PM
    I will be getting the Curve for Christmas.
    12-18-08 01:11 PM
    I will be getting the Curve for Christmas.
    Congratulations! The Curve is an outstanding device and you'll find tons of great support here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 08:09 PM
    Has a lot to do whether you are a Media fan where the Storm is awesome or you are more of a down to business and need to type alot. Lot's of other thoughts, factors and considerations to be honest. Definitely a touch and feel in the store will help. Good luck on the decision, definitely worth the procrastination...
    12-20-08 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD