Hello, my name is Emilio and I'll be getting my Curve 8350i on Saturday. So far, from what I've read on this site, I'm excited about the 8350 and can't wait to get my hands on it. I'm coming from an iPhone so I hope it picks up where the I left off with the iPhone. I basically used it for everything in everyday use from personal stuff to also work related things. It was basically a pocket computer and I'm confident that the 8350i will put me back where I used to be.

Forums look great and packed with great information. Can't wait to dive into the BB world.

Thanks!
    03-12-09 07:13 PM
    Welcome to the dark side! Blackberries are awesome phones.

Have fun!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 08:03 PM
    Welcome to the dark side! Blackberries are awesome phones.

Have fun!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks a ton! I've already spent at least 3 hours surfing around crackberry.com.
    03-12-09 08:42 PM
    Welcome to the world of the BlackBerry! You are never going to want to leave once it converts you to one of us :-P.
    03-12-09 08:57 PM
    Unless you really need or want direct connect, then there is no need to go with the 8350i. The 8330 is the best choice because it's on Sprint's MUCH faster EVDO network with very fast data speeds over Nextel's iDen network which has extremely slow data speeds. I haven't had call quality issues with my 8350i but the iDen network isn't nearly as good as Sprint's. I have every BlackBerry Sprint offers and the 8330 is your best choice untill a new BlackBerry comes out. Again, unless you really need direct connect then you will be selling yourself short by staying with the 8350 because it's data speeds and features are very limited and slow since iDen wasn't built for that purpose. Don't get me wrong, the 8350 is a beautiful phone and I love the sound quality and speaker performance over the 8330 by far. But since I use direct connect at work I have a good reason to have it. The average joe with no need for direct connect should not waste their money on the 8350i. It's your choice.
    03-13-09 02:29 AM
    Welcome. I'm on Day 2 of mine and totally obsessed.

Once you go Black(berry) You won't go Back(berry)*

*Disclaimer: Probably.
    03-13-09 02:48 AM
    Like they've all said..............it's brutally addictive! Have fun!!!
    03-14-09 02:28 PM
    two to go my friends
    03-14-09 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD