Switching to Sprint unlimited data plan in December and looking at the Curve 9330. Wanted to learn all I can about making full use of the tech ahead of time.

I'm currently on AT&T with a basic messaging phone. A friend gave me a few old BB's from Cingular and I started to play around. I have a 7290 (old blue?), a 7100g, and a Pearl 8100. The old two had good batteries, took a charge, and I can play around with them (dropped in my SIM and could make calls). The 8100's battery is toast (bulging, won't take charge), so I have an Ebay one on the way. I figure I'll play and learn on the old two, then use the 8100 for the next month and a half until my AT&T contract is up, and switch to the new 9330, and hopefully be comfortable enough with the tech to throw OS6 on there.

I'm looking for info on how to determine what the latest OS available is and where to download, how to wipe the phone and play around with settings. I already removed an IT policy from the 7100g but it still has the BES activation icon as the first entry in the list. Also need to know how to set it up for SMS/MMS if possible.

I've been searching/reading for a few days now and thought I'd just drop in and say hello, and see if anyone has some good tutorial links.

Thanks!
    11-09-10 12:51 PM
    Look at the BlackBerry Help tab at the top of the page. It's packed full of tutorials and good info, both basic and advanced. Welcome to CrackBerry!
    11-09-10 02:18 PM
    Welcome CMags!
    11-09-10 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD