Hello everyone. My wife and I just took advantage of Verizons BOGO offer on 2 Curve 8330s when we upgraded our phones last week. I know the Curve is an older phone, but you have to start somewhere. So far I am loving it, and decided to join to get more info about it, that and the fact that I love forums. I do have a question though:
    I have a shatload of chargers from my previous Razrs. I read that these are okay to use but would like to hear from people who have done this with no damage. The only specs that differ on the chargers is that the BB charger is 700 mah, and the Razr is 500 mah. I will appreciate any info and suggestions, just not wanting to spend extra if not needed. Other than that I look forward to gaining tips, tricks, and help from the site, and becoming knowledgable a,d experianced enough to offer the same in time. Merry Christmas eveyone.r

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 09:48 PM
    The Razr charger may charge a little more slowly as it delivers less current than the BlackBerry charger, but it won't hurt your 8330.

12-19-09 10:28 PM
    Thanks Jeff, I didnt think so but just want to be sure.
    12-19-09 11:24 PM
    Welcome to the club.
    12-19-09 11:28 PM
    Welcome to CB!! The best place to find out any info you need about your BB device!!
    12-19-09 11:34 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry and BlackBerry, the best of both their worlds. Enjoy.
    12-20-09 05:30 AM
    Thanks for the welcome guys. I used to think it was a fluke, but I am understanding the term "crackberry" very well now. I cant put it down, its not just all the functions and apps, its damn pretty to look at too!
    12-20-09 07:48 AM
    Hello everyone. My wife and I just took advantage of Verizons BOGO offer on 2 Curve 8330s when we upgraded our phones last week. I know the Curve is an older phone, but you have to start somewhere. So far I am loving it, and decided to join to get more info about it, that and the fact that I love forums. I do have a question though:
    I have a shatload of chargers from my previous Razrs. I read that these are okay to use but would like to hear from people who have done this with no damage. The only specs that differ on the chargers is that the BB charger is 700 mah, and the Razr is 500 mah. I will appreciate any info and suggestions, just not wanting to spend extra if not needed. Other than that I look forward to gaining tips, tricks, and help from the site, and becoming knowledgable a,d experianced enough to offer the same in time. Merry Christmas eveyone.r

Welcome to Crackberry!!
    12-21-09 02:04 PM
    Jumpin in the BB pool as well. Dumped the Palm.
    12-22-09 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD