Hello everyone i just joined the community, coming from a palm pre and very disappointed of it performance i hope the tour is a good phone, i never had a blackberry before but i hear they are really good in quality and build but my concern is the battery i guess am kinda frustrated because of the pre i had to go around with my charger and a second battery.

Anyway am looking forward to my phone, i got for 300$ brand new and it will be here on wed, are any one of you guys running the 5.0 updated on your tour?

Thanks and happy thanks giving day for all you.
    11-22-09 02:00 PM
    im on 5, its worth doing. and welcome! check these out http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-lecture-series , theres a TON of useful info in there
    11-22-09 02:05 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

i'm running the 9630/4.7.1.61 from VZW but there a lot of folks running 5.0!

Check out CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps
    11-22-09 02:05 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.
    11-22-09 02:30 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry and to BB. Both are the best in their fields. Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 03:33 PM
    Welcome my friend
    11-22-09 04:01 PM
    from one crackberry newbie to another: welcome!
    So the Pre wasn't all it was cracked up to be huh? Had a feeling about that...
    11-22-09 11:12 PM
    Thank you guys, am going to give my final overview on the pre vs blackberry tour on this coming weekend.

Webos is great but is too infant at this moment, also was looking at android but right now only 2.0 looks decent. Can any of you guys recommend apps coming from the pre i had a couple of good ones i been searching on this forum for the apps but it seems everyone has a different taste regarding the apps, i have yet to see any MUST HAVE apps that everyone agreed on.

I know facebook, pandora, twitter, google sync, must be up there.
    11-22-09 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD