Hi ya'll,
    New to BB, new to CB. I've been a Palm user in the past but wanted to get an all-in-one device. Honestly still trying to justify the cost of the data plan...anybody wanna convince me?
    01-11-09 03:46 PM
    Its the greatest phone I have ever had I and I have had four. You cant beat it for email, durability, ease of use once you get used to it. Hang in there you will love I was skeptical when I left Palm.
    01-11-09 03:48 PM
    tybeegirl,

I too am new to BB and CB. I also have the 8330 and love it. Finding CrackBerry was the best thing I could get to complement my BlackBerry and it is Free.

Welcome and enjoy...Oh, the Data Plan is worth it...
    01-11-09 03:54 PM
    Ya'll are so sweet to have already replied to me! Thank you!! If I'm gonna keep this BB, there is SO much I need to learn!
    01-11-09 03:56 PM
    This is my first blackberry and I am learning so much here. The data plan is absolutely worth every penny!
    01-11-09 04:08 PM
    I just upgraded to the 8330, and I wish I had it before my 8130 Pearl.

One of the best things that I did to learn the Curve was to learn about the keyboard shortcuts, VERY HELPFUL, as it has made using the Curve more enjoyable and quicker.

with my Curve I now actually read my RSS feeds when it is convenient for me and when stuck somewhere waiting for time to pass.

there are a lot of recreational and useful purposes that you will enjoy.

welcome to Crackberry
    01-11-09 04:11 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry ! I am also new to Crackberry and I must say it is very addicting. I am on here more than Facebook and Myspace. I also had the Palm Treo and got the Curve 8330 and I promise it has been a great experience with BB. I will never go back to Palm ever again.
    01-11-09 04:15 PM
    Welcome. I'm sure you will come to love the phone as much as the rest of us!!
    01-11-09 04:16 PM
    Thanks for the welcome, ya'll. I agree, CB seems like a fantastic place to be! I perhaps should clarify, this is my first smartphone. Previously I've had a cell phone and a separate Palm. I just kept thinking it would be so nice to have an all-in-one device.
    01-11-09 04:17 PM
    Welcome! The data plan is definitely worth it. Having all the devices in one should help you be much more productive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD