I have had my blackberry tour 9630 for 4 days and as said in the title, this was my first. After handling it for the past couple of days I can almost safely say that I will never go back to anything but a blackberry. Prior to purchasing this phone I did my research, while doing so I came across this website. After getting my phone I remembered this site and quickly signed up. I have taken advantage of the free ringtones and wallpapers available for member and I have to say that I am impressed and thankful for joining. I look forward to becoming an active member on these forums and will contribute anything I can for the community here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 10:16 PM
    Welcome
    06-27-10 10:21 PM
    Welcome Chrisy! If you have any questions or problems just let us know, that's how we roll here on CB member's helping members. Before long you'll be answering questions yourself. Also feel free to PM or email me personally anytime I'm always up for questions or just chat.
    06-28-10 09:51 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry and to BlackBerry.

Just like you my first BB sold me forever. The new phones are fun but there is just nothing like the BB experience. And CB makes everything better overall.
    06-28-10 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD