Hey!

I just got my first BB yesterday - the Bold. I have been playing with it for a bit, and I love it!

Quick question though. I run BIS: Is it possible to access old e-mails in your webmail and/or gmail folder without having to connect to your mail via the browser?

Thanks,
    Vilhelm
    11-19-08 04:54 AM
    You can download the Google app at m.google.com. Once installed you can view all gmail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 05:38 AM
    I think I understand what you are attempting to accomplish.

If you want the BIS to push it to your new account (Bold), I'm thinking you will need to forward the "Old Mail" to yourself.

Alternately,
    If you us Outlook and the "Old Mail" is on your PC, you could set DM to sync your mail folder with the hand set. Be sure to set parameters to Mailbox Wins before you sync. it.
    11-19-08 05:46 AM
    You can download the Google app at m.google.com. Once installed you can view all gmail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the tip CostaBerry, not what I was after originally, but a good suggestion anyways!

I think I understand what you are attempting to accomplish.

If you want the BIS to push it to your new account (Bold), I'm thinking you will need to forward the "Old Mail" to yourself.

Alternately,
    If you us Outlook and the "Old Mail" is on your PC, you could set DM to sync your mail folder with the hand set. Be sure to set parameters to Mailbox Wins before you sync. it.
    Ok, I see. Thanks for clearing that up Eight_bit!
    11-19-08 06:16 AM
    And.... Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction
    11-19-08 06:31 AM
    You Betcha and Welcome to CB....
    11-19-08 07:16 AM
    Thanks...
    11-19-08 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD