I have a new curve.... Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated!!!
    12-02-07 03:49 PM
    I'm new to this also, just saying hello
    12-02-07 04:16 PM
    welcome to the crack..

advice? play with it...message someone...call your mother (or father, sister, brother friend etc...) look up a local chinese restaurant on it...

try to pin message someone with a bb

put all the birthdays you forget into it

set the alarm

set a password
    '
    load a bunch of music on it

practice brickbreaker

adjust the ringtones to suit your personal style

change the theme to your favorite sports team

practice brickbreaker some more

buy a skin

buy a case

buy a spare battery

buy a screen protector

dont wash it in the laundry

dont text while driving

dont eat anything that you are allergic to..

have a nice day

remeber to ask lots of questions that will come up when you attempt these things on crackberry

-db
    12-02-07 04:16 PM
    Welcome to CB! The only advice I can provide is to just check out all of the posts. You will definately get all of the info that you need and then some.
    12-02-07 09:11 PM
    Welcome, daddybear gave you lot of stuff to do. I agree with play with it. I have had mine for a month and I know use the day lights out of it. My checkbook is on it, all dates, 426 contacts some with photos, more games, 20 web pages that i visit. About 10 people that I talk to on BB messenger, which I only know 1 of (my wife) the rest I added from here (crackberry). Have any question this site will probably have the answer. Fell free to add me to your BB messenger.. Later
    12-03-07 05:55 AM
    Welcome, best advice add some ppl from CB to your BB messenger and u will have no time to do anything else. That is if you like talking to random people.
    12-03-07 11:47 AM
    Once you go Crack... you never go back.
    12-03-07 11:55 AM
    Congrats on your new BB, I myself am busy reading up the stickies and what nots
    12-03-07 12:06 PM
    Wow all you guys are GREAT!!!! So much input!!!!
    12-03-07 12:09 PM
    Download the CrackBerry.com shortcut to your BB over the air, then read the FAQ and the Newbie forums. Do all the stuff daddybear said. Then do them again. Convert some videos and watch them on your BlackBerry. Install the JiveTalk trial and Google Maps. Enjoy!
    12-03-07 12:30 PM
    Welcome aboard and do everything "db" said. Once you start looking at all the things you can do with your curve you won't be able to put it down or live without it. The addiction will have already set in by then. The possibilities are endless with bb. Have fun
    12-03-07 02:22 PM
    How do i add people to the messenger???
    12-07-07 12:30 PM
    Going on 2 and half months...It is my lifeline now...I find myself staring at my LED waiting for it to blink red.....hope you get to that point too.
    12-07-07 01:10 PM
    Welcome to CB enjoy your stay, I know you will
    12-07-07 10:55 PM
    These are all great suggestions, and there is a lot of info on this site. I would suggest spending all of your time on this site or playing with your bb. You will learn that sleep isn't necessary and you don't really need to eat. Its a good time.
    Seriously there are tons of great people here, that can probably answer any question you have, assuming they haven't already been answered. So welcome to Crackberry.com.
    02-17-08 12:52 PM
    Download OperaMini, download JiveTalk (buy it after 30 day trial ($20)), get usin' CB!

Welcome to the Black n Crack.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-08 12:55 PM
    Welcome Aboard!!!!
    03-04-08 03:45 PM
    hello and welcome
    03-16-08 07:08 AM
    Welcome , have fun, don't hesitate to ask question.
    03-16-08 07:57 AM
    Ya read the posts very helpful welcome to CB !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-08 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD