Hey guys! i have had my curve 8320 for about 5 months now and i love it! but for the past few weeks, i haven't been able to login to mobile myspace. everytime i try to login it just say's invalid password/email. but i am 100 percent sure that i am entering the correct login information. I can load the regular pc version on my phone without any problems. someone please tell me what to do to fix this before i stomp on this thing
    10-19-08 10:26 PM
    This is a problem that you need to take up with MySpace! This could be due to the soon to be released MySpace app for BB's also. But I suggest contacting them on your issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 10:31 PM
    I posted a topic about this issue earlier in the week. http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/myspace-mobile-83636/

MySpace has yet to give me a response. And for the record, it doesn't work from a PC either.
    10-19-08 10:43 PM
    What's the latest with the myspace app anyhow?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 11:00 PM
    Use you regular PC, go to account settings, go to mobile, and follow the directions, very easy. New format that just came out from myspace.
    10-27-08 03:56 PM
    Sorry: Use your regular PC, log into myspace, go to account settings, go to mobile, and follow the directions, very easy. New format that just came out from myspace.
    10-27-08 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD