Hi, I am new to crackberry. I have been reading posts, but I haven't contributed till now...since I will be a blackberry owner very soon!

I am a verizon wireless customer and i'm upgrading to the pearl TONIGHT!! I have been doing a lot of research (going on crackberry religiously) and I feel that the pearl will be a great choice. I have had smartphones before, but never a blackberry. My friend just got one, so I got a chance to play with it before making my final decision. I know it is going to take me a while to get used to the suretype, but, as I have read, eventually it gets easy. Thanks everyone for sharing and helping me prepare for my new blackberry I can't wait for my baby to arrive
    01-10-08 07:00 PM
    Sweet! Welcome to the (legal) world of Crack!
    01-10-08 07:10 PM
    Hi and welcome to CB and feel free to be addict.
    01-10-08 07:15 PM
    Yes, Welcome home! You will love it here!

Click
    01-10-08 07:34 PM
    waiting sucks. When I had to wait for phone to come, it felt like it was taking forever. Find yourself something to do to keep your mind off your phone. Congats.
    01-10-08 09:23 PM
    welcome to our world beeberry. start working your thumbs out
    01-10-08 09:57 PM
    waiting sucks. When I had to wait for phone to come, it felt like it was taking forever. Find yourself something to do to keep your mind off your phone. Congats.
    waiting does suck. luckily i have friends w. bberry's to play with all weekend while I wait for mine!!
    01-10-08 10:55 PM
    Congratulations on your new baby! I knew you could do it. You've waited so long for this and I'm sure it will bring you much joy, as well as a few tears along the way.

(Good thing you don't have to wait 9 months, huh?)

Welcome to the Crack! It's worse than any drug you'll find on the streets, but it's oh so sweet!
    01-11-08 12:18 AM
    i'm excited for you! let us know how much you love it
    01-11-08 03:35 AM
    Isn't it amazing how we get excited about a piece of hardware?

Nonetheless, congratulations, we'll be here waiting for your questions...
    01-11-08 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD