Hi, my name is Beth and this is my first post here so I hope to make new friends. This forum seems to
    be very interesting with some interesting people, maybe I can chat with some of you. I'm 22 yrs old, no kids
    and going to school to be a nurse. I have 1 more year to go and I'll be happy when I'm finally done. Can't
    wait to have a normal life again.

Now I'm off to read more posts in the forum.
    01-23-10 02:25 PM
    Welcome Beth, I hope you find this site as useful as so many of the rest of us do. Just be aware that there are as many differing opinions here as there are threads, so take everything with a grain of salt!

You may also want to update your profile to show what device you're using plus, what carrier you subscribe to!
    01-23-10 02:27 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 02:50 PM
    Add Me On BBM 20D0FDC0
    01-24-10 06:47 PM
    Hi Beth! Welcome! You might want to check out our PIN sharing section here...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/

And I did a search using the keyword nurses which generated some great threads...

http://forums.crackberry.com/search....rchid=25777902
    01-24-10 08:41 PM
    welcome to the site!
    01-24-10 08:45 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Check out the BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series ! This will help you with the basics such as downloading apps, themes, wallpaper, ringtones. It's also a good idea to browse the forums and read as much as possible. Many questions you have are answered there already!

Explore CrackBerry's list of free OTA apps along with CrackBerry App Store and BlackBerry App World for apps to customize your BlackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-10 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD