Hey guys, I'm pretty new to being a BB owner so I'm just wondering: what're some must have applications? I only have the CB launcher and Google Maps. Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 03:12 PM
    10-24-08 03:15 PM
    hey man check out the popular downloads thread in the discussion section, lot of must haves there
    welcome to crackberry
    10-24-08 03:15 PM
    Shoot, didn't even know there was a topic there. Thanks!

10-24-08 03:16 PM
    For future questions try using the search feature. If search fails to help you, then ask away .

10-24-08 03:19 PM
    Viigo baby!

Spend a little time setting it up and you got awesome access to top news, stocks and weather at your fingertips. And it is free. Here on Crackberry. Download it now. Right now.
    10-25-08 02:33 AM
    Viigo baby!

Spend a little time setting it up and you got awesome access to top news, stocks and weather at your fingertips. And it is free. Here on Crackberry. Download it now. Right now.
    Interesting, I downloaded this and was bored after an hour. Deleted it the next day. I know most people love it though!
    10-25-08 02:35 AM
    Google Maps and Opera Mini
    10-25-08 02:41 AM
    What is viigo?

Also, I downloaded pac man and chess to my pearl and although the icons appear on the phone it won't let me play them! I got them from the links on this site, the pac man one says something like, uncaught java exception?

Any help would be great

10-25-08 04:38 AM
    Viigo is an application that lets you read RSS feeds on your bb. It comes preloaded with several channels but you can always add your own.

It's great but many people have complained that viigo leaks memory.

try it for yourself and see what you think.

i have tried a few apps but the only ones that i've downloaded and kept on my bb are viigo and twitterberry. and to be frank, i hardly use them much. i'm on emails, bb messenger and bb browser more often.
    10-25-08 09:49 AM
    Google maps and etrade mobile pro for me..Welcome!
    10-25-08 10:15 AM
    For me, Opera Mini, Vibandring. and weather bug. I download lots and then pull them off when I get bored...
    10-25-08 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD