I Just Found This Site Like Yesterday. I Just Got Me A Bb 8330. I Was A Palm User For Almost 2 Years. I Wanted A Change And I Love It So Far. I Know I Have Os 4.5 Which I Am Not Sure What That Means. Lol But One Thing I Was Wondering About The Themes... I'm Big On Seeing My Calendar Events On My Screen. I Live By That Since I'm A Single Father For Appts For My Kids Just About Anything I Have To Do Is In My Calendars And That Is One Thing I Loved About My Palm Is I Could Set It Up To Show All My Events For The Week. I'm Not Sure How To Do That Here. I Would Like Some More Themes Also. Does Anyone Know Where I Can Go To Find Them. Thank You In Advance
    03-16-09 10:00 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! You will enjoy that device. Here is a link for themes made for 83XX series...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/
    03-16-09 10:13 PM
    sorry don't have a link for you but try got-2 by gwhiz for your calendar stuff. You can see a full week with it. Maybe someone better than me will post the link for you
    03-16-09 10:19 PM
    eripmu thanks for your reply but i found the gwhiz site and did some reading on the got-2 and it doesn't work with the os 4.5 like i have. they say it works with the os 4.6 and i have no clue how do get that. any help one how to get that.
    03-17-09 06:34 AM
    eripmu thanks for your reply but i found the gwhiz site and did some reading on the got-2 and it doesn't work with the os 4.5 like i have. they say it works with the os 4.6 and i have no clue how do get that. any help one how to get that.

I wonder why that is. I have 4.5 and it's been working fine.

As for 4.6 I don't believe there is a 4.6 for the curve
    03-19-09 02:17 PM
    This is a little off topic, but I was reading another post and someone said you could go under BB calendar apps and "invite" other BB. This would send one phone calendar to another BB phone calendar. This would be handy for me since I use my calendar a lot and my husband doesn't know where I am half the time. I didn't see anything under options. Is this something completly different?
    03-19-09 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD