Ok, so I already established I'm new here but I have a couple of dumb newbie questions and I'm short on time (I have a 9 month old baby that I swear never sleeps) so I can't go searching or spend a lot of time reading the owners manual. Anyway, I'm wondering what exactly is OperaMini? I have it on my BB and have no idea what its for. Also wondering about PinStack BB Forums? Memory Up? Password Keeper? How does the desktop Media Manager work or what am I doing wrong? I'm trying to move some of my mp3 files from my PC over to my BB but the arrows in the middle of the screen never highlight so I can move the file over. What gives?!
    10-25-07 10:48 PM
    Oh yeah, does anyone know if the Calender on Vista will sync w/ my BB?
    I don't think it will but that's where I save all my appts because I don't use Outlook....
    10-25-07 10:54 PM
    Pinstack is another blackberry forum like crackberry, but Crackberry.com>Pinstack forums

Password keeper stores your usernames and passwords so you don't have to keep them written on little sheets of paper.

I don't think vista calendar will sync with bb.
    10-26-07 06:50 AM
    I'm wondering what exactly is OperaMini? I have it on my BB and have no idea what its for. How does the desktop Media Manager work or what am I doing wrong? I'm trying to move some of my mp3 files from my PC over to my BB but the arrows in the middle of the screen never highlight so I can move the file over.
    Opera Mini is another browser that you can use instead of the built-in blackberry browser. The draw with that one is that some web pages load faster and look better when used with Opera.

If you have a memory card, just load the songs on there without going through media manager. Much faster.
    10-26-07 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD