Howdy all, been a blackberry bold owner for just under a year, this is my second smart phone, had a Blackjack prior. It is day and night between the two devices. I am now hooked on berries, they are functional and addicting and will most likely be the cause of my divorce

But I just wanted to drop a line and say hello before I start posting on the rest of the forum. Look forward to chatting with some of you in the future.
    10-01-09 09:33 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry. The Bold is an excellent blackberry. I would get a bold if ATT had better coverage in my area.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 09:38 PM
    That is my only gripe about the phone, AT&T. What can ya do? I am out of SE Va. and the reception is spotty and the 3G is ehhh, and I travel a lot, and have not been impressed with AT&T's coverage one bit.
    10-01-09 09:42 PM
    I'm in SW VA. If you don't have Verizon, then you don't have reception. Lol. I haven't upgraded from my 8330 Curve because I'm still waiting on a decent phone from Verizon. Ugh.

10-01-09 09:47 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

10-01-09 10:03 PM
    Thank you again. I was with Verizon for years and when I came back from Afghanistan my cousin who works for AT&T gave me a blackjack to use until I deployed again a few months later. Then I started reading about the bold before it came out and I was hooked. In my excitement to get the latest and greatest I did not think about how much I hated AT&T's service. Ehh live and you learn.
    10-01-09 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD