I have had a BB8100 for some time but just use it for work and have not dowmloaded any other apps or messed with it at all. I am not nearly as schooled technically as most of you on BBs but I can learn . I have v4.2.0.67 on my phone & i have a couple of issues
    1) I am now having trouble synching with outlook now, this is a recent problem. I have about 900 to 1000 names addresses etc & it runs thorough the process but quits on me saying basically it can't complete the exercise. Is this a lack of memory? if so what am i buying to fix it? if not this then what?
    2) my scroll ball cloggs up way to reguarily. Is therea really good way to clean it so it last for some time?

Any advise would be appreciated, thank you in Advance!
    06-14-08 10:58 AM
    you should check your memory under option>status and it will tell you how much free memory you have anything under 12KB you should get a media card or clean up your device.

Your trackball problem uce some canned air to clean it and do it often once a week.
    06-14-08 11:06 AM
    There is a thread to maxim ize memory and one on how to clean the trackball on this site. Try searching for them in the search box in the top right hand corner of the home page. Good luck and welcome to CRACKberry!!
    06-14-08 11:30 AM
    Thanks guys, I have lots of memory, 19 vs the 12 suggested. When I run the sync there are about 900 on each of them with variances of course but when the changes are relisted it talks about 1200 entries and it asks me to confirm variances between the two devices which I do, and when it starts to run it gets to to 963 and quits. I'm puzzled. . .I updated the operating system today thinking that might help. I downloaded my pics off of it to free up memory. . . Still get this quitting on the sync. Maybe I need a new one. . .
    06-14-08 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD