Yes, I know that I'm addicted but am I to understand that with so many posted questions or faqs along replies, that I'm better off not just doing a premature post (lol) and instead go and search for an answer to avoid redundancy first?

But....if I want to just vent or say something random, then blurb away?

Nah, takes too damn long without 3G. Lol. My only gripe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 12:15 PM
    Aloha

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-21-08 02:00 PM
    It doesn't matter cause we have plenty of Threads that repeat the sam ? over & over. So ask away and it will be answered.
    11-21-08 02:05 PM
    Welcome to CB.
    As posted by PvT the 101 How to is Very Helpful. I browse it all the time.
    11-21-08 07:07 PM
    Welcome, welcome! We're glad you came - and believe it or not, we're amazingly patient despite the repeat questions. :-) Glad to have you aboard.
    11-21-08 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD