So as I've been looking at the different threads in the themes section I notice people frequently mentioning something about the L theme. Then today I saw a post about a U theme. What the heck are these themes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-08 12:40 PM
    check this thread out... on the last page you will see both the L theme and the New U theme ppl are talking about http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/what...tml#post391003
    06-14-08 12:48 PM
    check this thread out... on the last page you will see both the L theme and the New U theme ppl are talking about http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/what...tml#post391003

I have got to find that U theme. I like that a lot
    06-14-08 01:30 PM
    Yes i Agree AG i like it alotttt!! im hoping it allows you re-arrange icons aswell!
    06-14-08 01:33 PM
    Where can we get the U theme!??!
    06-14-08 01:33 PM
    I got the "U" theme and it kicks a$$!! You can go here: BlueRoomSolution and find it there. Its is nice. By the way the "L" and "U" refer to the shape of the icons on the home screen!!! Later and have a good one!! P.S. This is post # 420 Dude huh huh huh huh Party On!!! LOL
    Last edited by fantom1023; 06-14-08 at 08:13 PM.
    06-14-08 08:11 PM
    I looked around on this blueroom site, I'm registered on way too many websites, I don't need another one just for a theme lol
    06-14-08 08:15 PM
    It was on the homepage yesterday, that is where I found it, and I didn't have to register! Hope this helps.
    06-14-08 08:18 PM
    Thanks for the links!
    06-14-08 10:55 PM
    I got the "U" theme and it kicks a$$!! You can go here: BlueRoomSolution and find it there. Its is nice. By the way the "L" and "U" refer to the shape of the icons on the home screen!!! Later and have a good one!! P.S. This is post # 420 Dude huh huh huh huh Party On!!! LOL
    Now everything makes sense. You rock!
    06-14-08 11:01 PM
    Now everything makes sense. You rock!
    My pleasure.
    06-14-08 11:09 PM
    I have the "U" Theme and it is well worth it!!! My new favorite and I love it just
    cant wait on 4.5 to allow it to work exactly like it should but ol well. I posted screenshots of it with a shroom background. on the what does your screen look like thread in blackberry discussions. Make sure u have ver 4.3.0.1 at minimum
    06-14-08 11:18 PM
    I am thrilled with the plain old Zen theme.
    06-14-08 11:48 PM
    Trying to find the U theme on that Blue room site and can't seem to do so. Hmm...
    06-15-08 12:05 AM
    I am thrilled with the plain old Zen theme.
    I've got to agree. I just got my Curve last week and actually like the current layout. I have added A LOT of new wallpaper and ringtones/alerts but don't mind they way the icons are laid out. I have my top ones set first so they are on the reduced screen and use the main page when needed

I like the L and U themes but I think I'll wait till they're more available and stable, ie full function.
    06-15-08 12:21 AM
    check the home page of crackberry.com

It's there
    06-16-08 02:54 PM
    Ok I have a dumb question, but ** do you install a JAD file. This is what you get when you download OTA, so how or what do you do when you get it off the Internet already in this fashion.

Please help.

Thanks
    06-16-08 04:53 PM
    OTA downloads are to be accessed via the web borwser on your BB.

They will install automatically (with your approval) once you access the site's link offering the download.

If it's a theme, then you go to Options>theme and choose whatever theme you downloaded.
    06-16-08 05:01 PM
    Ok I have a dumb question, but ** do you install a JAD file. This is what you get when you download OTA, so how or what do you do when you get it off the Internet already in this fashion.

Please help.

Thanks
    Ok I know understand how to install, but when I go to install it gives me an error "907 Invalid COD File not found

any ideas. I downloaded it several time from the crackberry home screen.
    06-16-08 08:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD