Hi, I have been on these forums a while. I have been debating for two months over the Blackberry Tour and the Palm Pre. Hence posting as a Crackberry Newbie. I feel like I am going to the Harley convention for the first time!

Well the Tour won as I have placed my order today! In the end, I could not live without the tethering, no voice app and iPod cut off. (Although I knew of ways around the iPod block )

The biggest negative of the Tour is no WiFi. I probably would not use WiFi that much, but was worried of that gleaming moment of realizing that I really would use WiFi a lot. We will see... I saw some pics taken with the Tour on these forums the other day and have made my decision... For now I'm a Crackberry!
    09-02-09 04:50 PM
    welcome to the world of blackberry..its great
    09-02-09 07:50 PM
    Welcome to the forums! You won't regret your decision ....
    09-02-09 07:52 PM
    Welcome! I have a Bold and a Storm... you will now relinquish all funds to support your habit.
    09-02-09 08:13 PM
    Welcome! I have a Bold and a Storm... you will now relinquish all funds to support your habit.
    man, isnt that the truth..LMAO
    09-02-09 08:20 PM
    I haven't any funds left due to supporting previous habits!
    09-04-09 10:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD