hello fellow black berry buddies..... i have been using this site as a guide and tool for my pearl but personally i hated the pearl mainly because of none full key board.... since the price of the curve has "kinda" decrease i have purchase 1 yesterday.... hoping the bold would be out by that time..... i here rumors that the bold should be dropping next week (oct 1st) and that would cut me deep since i just purchase my curve, but i do believe with t-mobile i have 14 days to decide if i really want to keep my bb.... my thing is i will just trade it in for the bold and pay the difference.... but just want to know how true this rumor is true or false....
    from new olreans la so im more then sure they will not give us the phone on time lol cough katrina cough jk.....

back to our schuled programing i love my curve... so much i can do with it, great phone!
    09-22-08 09:03 AM
    Yeah, I wouldn't count on an Oct 1st release date... Especially considering tmo isn't even getting the bold first - att is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-08 09:09 AM
    stick with the curve. I purchased my curve 3 weeks before the Bold released and i don't regret my decision. i mean, it's not like i need to have the newest of the newest. i do admit though, that having 3G, Wifi and GPS (all in the bold) is kinda neat.

i can't justify purchasing the bold on top of my curve since i don't make a lot. if i were you, i'd keep the curve. maybe hold on to next year when the javelin releases. that way you can at least maybe get 6 months of use on your curve.

but having said that, it's still your call.
    09-23-08 08:13 AM
    The curve is a great device. Why do you want something that still has its bugs that need to be sorted, over a solid device? I love my curve. No regrets buying it.
    09-23-08 08:15 AM
    true true i agree with all of u, i was scared of the bold because it is a fresh device and just like the iphone had problems im more then sure the bold will have a few along the way... but trust me i do not regret my choice in buying the curve and i am happy 2 put the ol pearl in its final resting place (that phone converted me to black berry) only thing im thinking of now is using my 14day limit 2 return my phone 4 the red curve.... that phones looks soo soo soo good.... with this forums help im at 4.5 update and am finding allll the right items and apps to puch my curve 2 its limits.... i told my brother they don't call this site crack berry 4 nothing lol..... he is about 2 purchase his 1st blackberry with in a week w00t
    09-24-08 11:00 PM
    it could release tomorrow or it could release near christmas. no one knows
    09-24-08 11:05 PM
    awwwwwww they treat us like junkies (cough cough).... got us on our toes waiting 2 get our next fix..... o well, i love it... so exciting never knowing and once release, exploring and reading and posting and bloging about the next best thing...goes in a circle like a cheerio ............. yeay!!!!!
    09-25-08 03:10 PM
    yea but like jenaywins said, tmo doesnt even get it first, so you might be waiting awhile
    09-25-08 03:44 PM
    Hi and Welcome to Crackberry!!!!
    09-29-08 10:56 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry.
    09-29-08 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD