Hey everyone

Was lurking around the forums, coz im intending to get a Q10 soon

I run a restaurant, and seen customers having Qs and Zs every week~ But things typically got busy, and I have no time to ask them about it.
    None of my immediate friends have the Q10, so im reading a lot online~

Ed
    12-13-13 12:42 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry, Ed!

Glad you joined, feel free to ask any questions you might have
    bohehiamsummer likes this.
    12-13-13 12:48 PM
    Hello Hamsterwheel!

A little about why im intending to get the Q10. I was a very early switcher to Android. I have gotten the HTC G1 (the very 1st Android phone), where everyone else were rocking their iPhones. I had curious stares when i was using the phone :P

What I missed from the G1 was the slide out keyboard. And my experiences with touchscreen keyboards has been dismal ever since. So the Q10 pipued my interest. With the 1055 update to install apks, im pretty much sold
    12-13-13 12:55 PM
    Smart to do your homework.... and welcome!
    12-13-13 12:55 PM
    Welcome Ed! Yes I think you will be happy with either the Q10 or with the Z30. Don't dismiss the Z30 because it does not have a physical keyboard. It has the the best on screen keyboard in the business! And as you know with the new leak and coming 10.2.1 android apks will be so easy to install.
    12-13-13 03:43 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry Ed. I really like your approch. Finding out about a device you are going to use is very important. Wish more people would do that.
    12-13-13 05:59 PM
    12-14-13 07:15 PM
    Hello

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 06:11 AM
    To be quite honest I think getting a Q5 would be a better idea I think the keyboard is 100x better because the keys are not too close together which makes it easier to type and make less spelling mistakes.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:34 AM
    Wow thanks for the replies

Hardly see such enthusiastic peeps online these days

Q5...yes! I do like the keyboard, and it is way affordable too...but I'm quite a frequent photo snapper, so picture quality is important to me. Currently using a iPhone 4 and a Nexus 7 2013, the iPhone is really showing its age, and I'm making the plunge soon
    12-15-13 12:45 PM
    Wow thanks for the replies

Hardly see such enthusiastic peeps online these days

Q5...yes! I do like the keyboard, and it is way affordable too...but I'm quite a frequent photo snapper, so picture quality is important to me. Currently using a iPhone 4 and a Nexus 7 2013, the iPhone is really showing its age, and I'm making the plunge soon
    Just do it! Welcome to CrackBerry and looking forward to hearing when you have the BlackBerry of your choice!
    12-17-13 01:15 AM
    I toyed with getting the Q10 but decided to see what ALL Touchscreen was about as a complete change of pace. I still definitely miss aspects of REAL keys but I do like the screen size on the Z10.

So welcome and feel free to ask questions when your get your device.
    12-22-13 04:03 PM