Hey all. I just wanted to come on and say hi. I just registered onto the forums as I just purchased my first Blackberry earlier today.

I just recently had an iphone and now using the Bold, the difference is light and day.

I've only had it for a few hours but I can't put it down. I love my blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 12:17 AM
    11-27-08 12:19 AM
    Welcome to crackberry!!

11-27-08 12:25 AM
    You are definitely "inthegame" now... Welcome to CB!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. * Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues.* Or search by Post content...

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.

11-27-08 02:19 AM
    Hey all. I just wanted to come on and say hi. I just registered onto the forums as I just purchased my first Blackberry earlier today.

I just recently had an iphone and now using the Bold, the difference is light and day.

I've only had it for a few hours but I can't put it down. I love my blackberry.

Welcome to the forums! Lots of great advice and info here. You won't be sorry.
    11-27-08 04:16 AM
    Hello and welcome to CB!

11-27-08 04:54 AM
    Welcome to the wonderful addiction known as CRACKBERRY, U R amongst friends here so don't ever be afraid to ask questions!
    11-27-08 05:33 AM
    Congrats on the bold!!! I wanted the bold but I just couldn't stand to pay out all of the ETFs to get it. But I do love my curve!!!!!

11-27-08 08:10 AM
    Congrats and Welcome to CB. I have a Curve and find more uses for every day.

11-27-08 08:33 AM
    Congrats and welcome!

11-27-08 09:58 AM
    Welcome to cb!

11-27-08 12:58 PM
    Hello and welcome to the CB family!
    11-27-08 01:43 PM
    Congrats and welcome to CB!
    11-27-08 08:18 PM