I finally decided on the Curve 8330 so went to BestBuy yesterday and they had the Tour on sale for $99...I walked out with the tour! So far all is well but since I am new to BlackBerries period, I thought you all could tell me what are the "must haves" or "does" to get started?

Oh, I really have not had any problems yet, but since I am a newbie I may be a lil handicapped in knowing what one is. I do think I am falling in love though. Never thought it was possible when reading other posts...but it is
    09-20-09 10:29 AM
    Read these. Should give you a good start with your new device. Should also keep you busy for a few days.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-lecture-series

Welcome to CB!
    09-20-09 10:33 AM
    Wow....I do have so much to learn! Thanks so much for the link.
    09-20-09 05:00 PM
    lol congrats on your 1st BB, welcome to the forums (your cute btw!)

Anyway here's a link of free apps that you might be interested in, you can enter the link from your BB browser and download them straight to your device.....

http://m.crackberry.com/otaapps.html
    09-20-09 05:09 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.com!

Must haves?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 05:10 PM
    Congrats on your tour and Welcome to CB!
    09-21-09 10:44 AM
    Another must have is poynt. I use this on almost a daily basis. Movie show time, business search, people search... Easily one of the most powerful and useful apps out there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 02:31 PM
    Thanks Jancy10 and everyone else. I did download Poynt and am sooo loving it! Now I am looking for a great "Legal" app. I am taking law courses and really have not been able to locate anything in that field on my own. Hopefully the link will help me out a bit more...
    09-21-09 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD