View Poll Results: igg this.. it was an accident =)

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

1 100.00%
    maaaaan. Ok so im really lost right now.. dont get me wrong.. love the site, love the blackberry but im completely lost with everything..
    ive only had my Baby about a month now, and so far im loving it.. but ive got some questions..

1)how do i find out my OS? and should i upgrade it?

2)i want to down load themes to my BB, but im not sure how to do it "OTA" as u leets call it..

3) what's difference between Zen Themes and Today themes??? Besdies the way it looks

4)My bb shuts off on its own sumtimes and restarts over and over if i touch it.. it goes on for about 5 minutes, at a time but it only happens 2 or 3 times in a week.. im living with it, but im gettin the feeling sumwhere down the line, im gonna thro the phone at the wall..

5) i dont have the desktop manager program yet.. and im not sure which version to get.. but my laptop at home is broken and i use my work pc to get on here now.. but i cant download the program to my work pc, they're reall hotheads about non work programs on the pcs.. what can i do without it???

6)any one know where i can find that bejewelled game for free to download OTA to my phone..

umm... i think thats all for now..
    09-19-08 06:07 PM
    1-options-about dont upgrade till you get to really know ur bb
    2-you can get themes from cb and all you have to do is send to urself via email and follow the link
    3-just the way they look
    4-try pulling the batt while ur bb is on and if that dont work just take it to t-mobile and have them check it out
    5-you can just download the one for your bb and u can also get the 4.5 still works go to BlackBerry and go to software
    6-im not sure about this one
    09-19-08 06:18 PM
    kool biz.. thanks much..
    that helped alot..
    the only thing tho with my bb cuttin on and off is that i didnt buy it from tmo.. i bought it and i was going to get it unlokked but every where i went i had to pay to do that.. so i didnt.. my phone was originally an at&t bb.. so instead i took it to a phone store that ive been going to for some years now.. and he happened to have a tmobile bb.. so he basically just switched the hardware.. whoever the previous owner of the tmo bb was scratched the case-shell up sumthing terrible.. but i wanted my pretty at&t scratchless and dentless shell.. ever since its been cutting on and off.. i thought at first maybe he damaged sumthing but her said he left everything exactly the way it was and just siwtched the cases.. the other bb works fine.. so mine should too rite?? or is mine nuked??
    09-19-08 06:31 PM
    I love the title of this thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-08 06:38 PM
    haha
    09-19-08 06:44 PM
    my advice about that one i say go to newbies section and search 101 lectures if i find something before you do ill let you know and if you want to pin me my pin is uptop
    09-19-08 06:57 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    09-19-08 07:27 PM
    I love the title of this thread.

Is this the most COMPOUND thread you have ever seen or what?
    09-19-08 07:57 PM
    Welcome to CB. There's a lot of information on here with the majority of us that are more than willing to help if you have an issue.
    09-19-08 10:29 PM
    U guys r sooooo nice. Gotta luv it. I'm gonna enjoy it here

09-21-08 01:48 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.
    09-21-08 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD