hi all well i have just picked up my first blackberry well 2 (curve8330) of them one for me and one for the wife. and think that i might already havee a proplem i should be sleeping but have run into a small snag i am sure its nothing that some one here can help me fix. But i will leave that for another tread.
    So just wanted to give a quik hi to everyone so everyone have a good day or night and stay out of trouble

P.S. i don't spell or type that well so i hope this thing has a good spell check
    11-30-08 12:23 AM
    Hello and welcome from one newbie to another!!!
    11-30-08 12:25 AM

Hello & welcome to the CB family!
    Congrats on the Curves! They're great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 12:33 AM
    You'll love your curves
    Welcome

11-30-08 12:43 AM
    welcome and enjoy the addiction .....
    also when you guys argue and don't want to talk there is always bb messenger lollol
    11-30-08 12:57 AM
    BB messenger your wife random love notes. It will make her REALLY appreciate the Curve.

11-30-08 01:01 AM
    Your intro was legible and readable Enough to Welcome you to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.
    11-30-08 01:28 AM
    Welcome to CB.

We love new people here.
    11-30-08 01:31 AM
    Welcome to cb !

11-30-08 02:01 AM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    11-30-08 09:08 AM
    11-30-08 09:16 AM
    P.S. i don't spell or type that well so i hope this thing has a good spell check
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

The spelling checker is excellent, for the times when it counts.

11-30-08 11:47 AM
    Hey, welcome, archer! My wife and I are also brand new Curve 8330 owners. Couldn't have made a better decision! We're both totally hooked! In fact, a couple days ago, we kept getting strange looks in a restaurant because we were both busy staring at our BBs and seemingly ignoring each other! I guess you gotta be a BB user to understand the addiction!

11-30-08 12:32 PM
    Hello and welcome to CB.
    11-30-08 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD