Hello,

I'm a Newbie I sign up with cb.com two day ago I think. Anywho my question is I did my e-mail account and put in the wrong name for my e-mail account. After I put in the wrong name for the account and then saved it I noticed that you were suppose to put in the name that you signed onto the account with. Is there a way I can can my crackberry e-mail address to put in the right e-mail address? example I put [email protected] and I think it should be [email protected]. KeiKey is the name that i used to sign up on this site.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks
    Kei
    09-05-08 10:24 AM
    You should contact a Moderator or Administrator about this. Look for the +More tab near the top of the site... choose Contact Us.
    09-05-08 10:27 AM
    I sent them a e-mail two day ago about this problem and never head from them. I will send them another e-mail and see what will happend
    09-05-08 10:32 AM
    Look for the name Kevin Michaluk. Send him a PM or an email - he's the site Manager.
    09-05-08 10:33 AM
    Ok thank you for all your help!
    09-05-08 10:35 AM
    49ways

does this kevin michaluk have a e-mail address I can send my issue to. Also i might know this but to me sure what is a PM?
    09-05-08 10:37 AM
    PM = Private Message... click on a member's name and you can email or PM them.
    09-05-08 10:42 AM
    Thank you 40ways. I sent Kevin a pm.
    09-05-08 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD