Hey everyone! I just wanted to say hi! I have been lurking around this site for a couple of days and I have got some very useful info! I figured it was time for me to join. =) I have a blackberry curve 8330 with Alltel. I have had it for about a week now and I am absolutely in love with it! lol It is my first blackberry, and my last phone was a Moto Q, which happened to be my very first smartphone. After that, I knew I could never go back to just a regular phone! lol So here I am. I am so glad I decided to give blackberry a try! It is amazing!
    02-19-09 01:01 PM
    Welcome to CB! You'll be addicted in no time...
    02-19-09 01:08 PM
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to say hi! I have been lurking around this site for a couple of days and I have got some very useful info! I figured it was time for me to join. =) I have a blackberry curve 8330 with Alltel. I have had it for about a week now and I am absolutely in love with it! lol It is my first blackberry, and my last phone was a Moto Q, which happened to be my very first smartphone. After that, I knew I could never go back to just a regular phone! lol So here I am. I am so glad I decided to give blackberry a try! It is amazing!
    You will enjoy the site, it is very helpful, you will learn more about your blackberry, my blackberry and everyone blackberries in no time, sometimes more than you want to know. I am kidding, Enjoy it, it's all free and all natural. Well almost all free.
    02-19-09 01:15 PM
    You will find MANY smart people on this forum with answers and tips to make your BB use the best!!!
    Welcome to crackberry...get addicted!
    02-19-09 01:16 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry! If you have any questions feel free to ask. There are plenty of people here who will jump at the opportunity to help you .
    02-19-09 01:17 PM
    Welcome to CB. Enjoy the curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 02:16 PM
    Welcome, Welcome to the wonderful world of BB phones and Crackberry. Don't blame anyone if this addiction takes over your life.
    02-19-09 02:24 PM
    Welcome to the CrackBerry experience. Here you will learn more about your BB than any other place out here.

There are many tools to help you, and those of us who don't have the answers can refer to someone who does.

If you are browsing from your Berry, there is a mobile version at m.crackberry.com that will make your life much easier, as well as giving you a color-customizable
    launcher icon. It eliminates the ads and clutter that can slow you down.

There is also a search function to help you find answers to many of you questions, and the only dumb question is the one you don't ask but need an answer to.

02-19-09 03:20 PM
    Hi, hello, 'sup?
    02-20-09 06:15 AM
    Wow, thanks for all the replies and the warm welcome!! I am already addicted to my bb! I am super excited to continue learning all the things my bb has to offer.
    02-20-09 10:25 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry Nation! Since you have been lurking here for the better part of the week, then you are already aware of all the information that is passed back and forth on a daily basis.

You certainly picked a good BB too. Though I may be just a tad partial to the Curve myself.

Hop right on into the fray. Pretty soon you will be able to give other Newbies advice!

02-20-09 10:34 PM
    Hhhheeeelllllllllloooooooooo
    02-20-09 10:35 PM
    Hey lucky check out this thread, great info for newbies.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    02-20-09 10:41 PM
    Welcome onboard the good ship crackberry
    02-21-09 10:16 AM
    Enjoy your new BB & welcome to CB!!
    02-21-09 08:29 PM
    Welcome aboard Luckygrl0203.
    02-22-09 01:19 PM
    Well hello! Welcome to CrackBerry!
    02-22-09 07:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD