I wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to Blackberry and this site. I am a solo mother of one, friendly (and very honest/blunt), and am from Arkansas. I wouldn't mind getting to know new people, but am not gonna push it. If you want to know more about me or you wanna be my new friend...send me a msg! I am multi racial and don't like drama! Just had to throw that in. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 07:35 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry forums.

Check out the PIN sharing forums for lots of new friends. http://forums.crackberry.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

Check out BB101 to get a fine start with your new phone. http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-how-lecture-series

Enjoy.
    05-09-10 07:38 PM
    welcome to crackberry! have a seat ::::::: pours you a drink ::::::: I think your gonna like it here!
    05-09-10 07:39 PM
    welcome to crackberry! have a seat ::::::: pours you a drink ::::::: I think your gonna like it here!
    Thx and I sure hope it is as cool as it seems!

05-09-10 07:44 PM
    You'll find quite a blend here on CrackBerry. We run the gamut, the site is viewed places all around the world, so don't feel that Arkansas is too exotic! Welcome to the forums!

05-09-10 07:48 PM
    You'll find quite a blend here on CrackBerry. We run the gamut, the site is viewed places all around the world, so don't feel that Arkansas is too exotic! Welcome to the forums!

Lol okay, thanks!

05-09-10 07:54 PM
    Welcome! If you have any questions or problems please let us know. Please feel free to contact me personally also via PM or email.
    05-09-10 07:58 PM
    Welcome! If you have any questions or problems please let us know. Please feel free to contact me personally also via PM or email.
    Thx

05-09-10 08:08 PM
    Welcome Aboard, we are glad to have you. Besides checking out the 101 series of How To's, you might also want to check in with the appropriate forum of you particular model of phone. There will be lots of hands on advice about your specific phone that can help you use, and abuse, your new BlackBerry.
    05-09-10 08:11 PM
    I've been a bb user for 3 years. however i am new to crackberry.com I'd like to know how to post a new thread. please id appreciate it if somebody replied to this.
    05-09-10 08:17 PM
    I've been a bb user for 3 years. however i am new to crackberry.com I'd like to know how to post a new thread. please id appreciate it if somebody replied to this.
    Drew,

What up? To start your own thread, from the Forum you want to post in, in this case, CrackBerry Newbies, click on the New Thread button to the upper left of the Forum page. This Forum, is the best place to get the hang of using the forum, before you venture out to the rest of the Crackberry Forums.

Welcome! And like I told the OP (Original Poster) please feel free to PM (private Message), or email me personally. I'm one of the moderators here. I will help you get the hang of things.
    05-09-10 08:31 PM
    Welcome to Cb.. What a Great Site filled with Great people

Good luck and enjoy ... BTW you should be able to meet loads of interesting people here
    05-10-10 07:57 AM
    I have a question I'm pretty new to crackberry. I have found a lot of forums very useful. My only question and probably a dumb one how do I start my own discussion?

No .. not a silly question. Find Forum best suited to fit your discussion such as 9630 tour questions or the Social Forums for Pin sharing and meeting people in your area ie Houston or Chicago or that you share an interest with like Cars or whatever .. Hit start a new Thread type your question.. if your question is a common one you with get a list of alike threads. Then hit post

Good Luck
    05-10-10 09:49 AM
    No .. not a silly question. Find Forum best suited to fit your discussion such as 9630 tour questions or the Social Forums for Pin sharing and meeting people in your area ie Houston or Chicago or that you share an interest with like Cars or whatever .. Hit start a new Thread type your question.. if your question is a common one you with get a list of alike threads. Then hit post

Good Luck
    Cool thanx..you seem pretty knowledgeable, I have searched looking for info on open spreadsheets through gmail but can't find any answers. Any ideas how to open attachments in spreadsheet form rather than text? Ill keep searching and thanx for your help.

05-10-10 10:06 AM
    another question, how come my picture doesnt show next to my user name? i know its kinda silly but its been bugging me.
    05-10-10 11:00 AM
    Welcome to the Family bbmamacita !

Crackberrian's are simply the best.
    05-10-10 11:02 AM
    another question, how come my picture doesn't show next to my user name? i know its kinda silly but its been bugging me.
    Difference between a profile picture and an avatar, you have just a profile picture. You need a smaller avatar picture. You CAN use the same pic, but you need to shrink it down with MS-paint or another picture editing program. Go to UserCP, then click on Edit Avatar. You can use one of the built in ones (blackberry pics), or a picture from your PC. It will tell you the dimensions.
    05-10-10 12:45 PM
    I'm new as well, this site is the ****.
    05-20-10 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD