Hi guys, I am in a paradox of choice. I am deciding between a z10 or Xperia Z for my recontract . I like the new blackberry 10 but I'm afraid that the battery life is bad as many of you guys say. I'm taking a levels next year and I decided I need a good communication phone like the z10. I don't want to be distracted by the games in app markets too. The 2330 mah battery in xperia zis enticing me to buy it though.. Need ur opinions on this
    07-27-13 08:45 AM
    Hi guys, I am in a paradox of choice. I am deciding between a z10 or Xperia Z for my recontract . I like the new blackberry 10 but I'm afraid that the battery life is bad as many of you guys say. I'm taking a levels next year and I decided I need a good communication phone like the z10. I don't want to be distracted by the games in app markets too. The 2330 mah battery in xperia zis enticing me to buy it though.. Need ur opinions on this
    The z10 battery has been great since the 10.1 updates and keeps getting better with every update. Its not as bad as some say. I get a full day. Also, you can pick up the battery bundle if you are worried.

Posted via Z10
    Hetrophant likes this.
    07-27-13 08:49 AM
    You should only buy what you're most comfortable with. Personally, I've never had any battery issues, even with 10.0. I can get a full day of use and charge over night. I can't claim to be the heaviest user but neither I'm a light user, I use my phone more than average. The day I picked up my Z10 I also bought the spare battery bundle which I have never used in the ~6 months I've had it.
    Hetrophant likes this.
    07-27-13 08:52 AM
    Fantastic battery in mime!
    Hetrophant likes this.
    07-27-13 09:01 AM
    No battery issues for me. The folks who have had issues are far outnumbered by those who haven't. The fact is negative news gets more press and attention.
    Jonesy1966 and Hetrophant like this.
    07-27-13 09:01 AM
    I mostly use 3g to browse Facebook and twitter and check notifications . Cam it last at least from 7am to 10pm?
    07-27-13 09:16 AM
    I pull mine (a z10 work phone) off the charger 7am and I would say on average I'd get a dead battery by 8:30 or so without putting it back on the charger during that period - it gets me through the day. I get a lot of emails, notifications for calendar appointments, etc. and send emails/etc. throughout the day. I also use the BB holster (helps to save also on battery when I re-sleeve it). Connected to wifi as well and I'm on LTE.. but typically don't browse or stream during the day
    07-27-13 09:23 AM