I just thought this might help someone that didnt know how to change the side buttons function..... witch can realy help if you have a app that you want to get to quickly
    well all you do is skroll to options>screen/keyboard>look for (rightside convenience key) and (left side convenience key) and choose what app you would like to add to that button
    08-15-08 01:47 PM
    Good tip, have you found the high quality PDF manuals that BlackBerry publishes?

Best part is, it is free download.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 08:58 PM
    I changed mine when i first got my Berry. It is nice you have the option to do that...
    08-15-08 09:03 PM
    Good tip, have you found the high quality PDF manuals that BlackBerry publishes?

Best part is, it is free download.

thanks
    and no i havent found the pdf manuals from bb but i will look into it
    and i just figuerd what would i want to do if i was new to bb so any lil i can help by all means
    08-15-08 09:05 PM
    i'm just glad if one person can read this thread and say oh ok and then it be useful to them in happy
    10-04-08 01:01 AM
    i'm just glad if one person can read this thread and say oh ok and then it be useful to them in happy
    You get a copy of the PDF user manual with each BlackBerry OS install. It is in the .../Loader Files/Device_package directory.
    10-04-08 11:35 AM
    And here's some more info:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/

10-04-08 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD