And now I have one. o_o

It scares me.
    02-19-11 08:37 AM
    Btw, how do I find my barcode? And how do I get my picture to show in the forums? Why am I so confused..
    02-19-11 09:00 AM
    Hah. It's okay. Blackberry is a beast of its own and absolutely takes a while and some confusion to get everything figured out.

For your barcode, the easiest way (to me) is to go into Blackberry Messenger on your phone, go to Menu (BB button), View My Profile, and click on Show next to Pin Barcode. When it shows you your barcode you can hit the menu again and opt to save it to your BB.

As for showing your picture on the forums, you have to open the UserCP and upload an avatar or signature.

So what kind of BB did you get? I promise as soon as you get to learning the functions you'll be hooked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-11 09:51 AM
    Yeah, I remember when I thought I'd never get a BB. To get your barcode, go into BlackBerry Messenger, click on the BB button to open the menu, click on 'View My Profile'. The option to show the barcode is below your PIN.

To get your picture on the CrackBerry forums, click on QuickLinks, then Edit Options. You can edit your profile picture and your avatar on the menu on the left.
    02-19-11 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD