So im trying to access cb from my bb and for somehow cant..I have tried and tried again unsuccessful..Any ideas or advice??
    08-21-08 03:21 AM
    Welcome to the Crack, please check the following link for how to access CB via your BB
    BlackBerry 101: The CrackBerry.com Desktop Launcher | CrackBerry.com
    08-21-08 03:27 AM
    Ok I went through the step by step instructions but everytime I put that addy in the address place is starts loading then says waiting waiting waiting etc and then it says it has timed out? I have Verizon if that helps at all..Not sure if whats going on
    08-21-08 03:35 AM
    Ok I went through the step by step instructions but everytime I put that addy in the address place is starts loading then says waiting waiting waiting etc and then it says it has timed out? I have Verizon if that helps at all..Not sure if whats going on

Not pretty sure what the issue is , alternatively you can download it to your PC and then use BlackBerry desktop manager to install it.
    08-21-08 03:38 AM
    I guess that is what im going to have to do then..Not sure if its my device or what..I tried it yesterday as well with no avail..I guess I will have to d/l on my computer when I get home since im on a work computer..Thanks for the help..
    08-21-08 03:41 AM
    Nevermind I got it to work..I just shut if off and toke the battery out and restarted and it worked..Thanks for the help
    08-21-08 04:13 AM
    Your welcome and enjoy crackberry and the addiction!
    08-21-08 11:40 AM
    You know what they say, when in doubt pull it out...lol... welcome to CB
    08-21-08 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD