I just dropped my spotless, flawless Curve 8330 at dinner. It fell out of my pocket. My dog chewed my holster so I was rolling unprotected. Battery door flying; battery flying...

DAMAGE: some tiny scratches on the corners. It was a close one.

Post your Berry dropping horror stories.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-08 09:15 PM
    I am drop-less so far, only had it about a week. Knock on wood
    05-29-08 09:21 PM
    Sorry for your unfortunate drop I dropped mine once. It was in the holster clipped to my belt but got caught on my jacket and popped off my belt. Of course it hit the parking lot pavement on the corner of the BB that was not protected by the holster
    05-29-08 09:24 PM
    I just dropped my spotless, flawless Curve 8330 at dinner. It fell out of my pocket. My dog chewed my holster so I was rolling unprotected. Battery door flying; battery flying...

DAMAGE: some tiny scratches on the corners. It was a close one.
    OUCH!!!!!!!
    05-30-08 12:35 AM
    My horror story:

I was on the train, drunk at that. And I got a call so I went to take it out of case and I dropped it. It went into several different pieces. The ring around the trackball is completely broken, and the trackball was missing. Someone was nice enough to help me poke around the subway floor for it.
    05-30-08 01:06 AM
    Sorry for that.
    05-30-08 09:05 AM
    Haven't lost a BB yet, but I have broken the clip on the holster about 4 times. The last time I was on Vacation with the family and I went to close the tailgate on the SUV we rented and somehow caught the clip in my pocket and pulled it right off.
    05-30-08 09:12 AM
    I was putting mine in my holster and dropped it a good 3 feet. Alas nothing exploded off of it but there's a tiny scratch in the upper right of the screen. Also my sedio holster has worn the paint off the battery cover. Gotta quit being lazy and buy the rubberized one. And for anyone who has seen golden compass... The whole movie I compared my blackberry to the demons attached to them. When my berry feels pain.... So do I.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-08 09:15 AM
    i dropped mine twice already....the first time it fell out of my holster...that shid happened in slow motion...result? a shiny new BB sliding across the concrete screen side down, a few scrathes and nicks on the screen...(salty as ****)

then i was tired driving home, and got out the car, sleepy, not remembering that my shiny BB was on my lap, and i get out and BAMM!!!! All over the cement..it took that one like a champ though...it fell really hard but didnt do any noticeable damage.

i never ever dropped my touch or mogul, i think because this is so shiny, that the floor seems to love it more then i do...lol
    05-30-08 09:33 AM
    I dropped mine when I left for work this morning at 430 .
    Another battle scar on the battery door but it still works just like its owner.
    05-30-08 09:46 AM
    Double post. Please go here instead: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/i-dropped-39463/
    05-30-08 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD