Hi I've been reading here for about a year now. Read althrough the BB101. I cut my teeth on the 8310 then got a 8520 moved on to a 9700. 2 weeks ago I got a 9800 and love it. I use my BBs for everything. From watching movies to conducting busness deals thru the net, txt, phone calls, and even email. I raise cattle and use excel to log my data from calf birth weight all the way to weined weight. I log sold weight and price to lbs. I use the net to track the sales to get a stragie as to when to sale. In the cattle busness it a week to week deal. I take pictures of animals from birth all the way to sold. If I buy animals I photo them. My BBs spare me from roaming around the pasture w/ a lot of expense equiment and/or from spending a lot of time in my office. What am I saying, my BB's has moved my office to the pasture, my truck, the tractor, even the calving barn. The only down side to the BBs I've found is that the only way to transfer my data to my laptop is either BT or USB. Not being able to AD HOC stinks. The BB more then makes up for it though.
    I'm a power abuser. In my spare time I divide it up by looking for ways to use my BB whick RIM never intended and reading CPU magizine. This is where crackberry has came in handy.
    Its nice meeting yall. Looking forward to swapping ideas w/ yall.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 12:15 PM
    Welcome to the Forums!
    09-30-10 12:20 PM
    hola hola..................
    10-14-10 05:53 PM
    Great read and welcome to the Forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 06:11 PM
    Hello & Welcome!
    10-16-10 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD