I had major problems trying to get around CB at first. Any pointers on how to have successful threads?
    08-20-09 06:52 PM
    best advice is to read the faq and SEARCH before posting. chances are, theres already numerous threads regarding your topic. this is especially true if its a common, n00bie type of question.
    08-23-09 04:00 AM
    I like to search for whatever I need, if it's a topic I'll search and show threads. If it's for something specific (a post that's being discussed, for example) then it's by post.

I generally try to view the latest posts to see what's being talked about right now. I hover over the Crackberry Forums up above, which brings up a new menu, then look for whatever I need from there. I generally creep in the Latest Blackberry Posts section and help whatever I think I can help, or the Upcoming devices > Storm 2 (Odin) forum. That's probably going to be my next phone, and I really like reading up on it.

Btw, the Latest Blackberry Posts is how I found this. So you can get an idea of what shows up there - well, basically everything lol.
    08-23-09 04:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD