Hi,

I woke up this morning and instead of the usual signal bars in the left hand corner of the screen it now says 'OFF'. I tried to connect to the internet and make a phone call but it is telling me to turn my RADIO on first.

How do I do this?

Thanks in advance!
    12-15-08 07:04 AM
    Manage Connections icon
    Restore Connections (turn radio on)

i can't see what device you have but it should be similar on most models.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by chrisy520; 12-16-08 at 11:51 AM.
    12-15-08 07:10 AM
    Manage Connections icon
    Restore Connections (turn radio on)

i can't see what device you have but it should be similar on most models.

I have a Curve 8330 and what you said worked!!

Thanks sooo much! Greatly appreciate it!
    12-15-08 07:16 AM
    Glad you got it turned on! You're welcome

12-15-08 07:16 AM
    thanks a million for thissssssssss
    02-23-09 06:36 AM
    Welcome to crackberry soul! Check out this 101 lecture series. great tips found there...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    02-23-09 06:39 AM
    I encountered this problem today also. The phone keeps automatically turning the signal off almost every time I go to send a text or make a call. Data services are turned on and the network selection is automatic. It has been happening all day long and is very frustrating. Any help would be Greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance
    02-23-09 06:44 PM
    What is it dont work?
    The red X keeps coming back up???
    I odnt know what to do
    08-20-10 10:38 AM
    What is it dont work?
    The red X keeps coming back up???
    I odnt know what to do
    I only just say your questions, so I don't think it will help if I try to debug it. Generally folks IF you have a technical problem it is best to ask your question in the General Discussion area, OR in the Device Area for your specific BlackBerry, for example, if you have a Bold 9000, then you can ask the question in the Bold 9000 Forum. However when in doubt the General Discussion area is a good place, and then the mods will move it IF it belongs somewhere else. Sometimes in here your question will get lost in the shuffle, especially if posted in a 2 year old thread. I DO appreciate that you were trying to use an existing thread, but one that is THIS old, then it's probably not a good idea.

I'm going to lock down the thread. IF you do still need help, please feel free to PM me and I will help you debug.
    08-23-10 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD