Lets say i have an extremely nosy boss... and he looks in my blackberry. I want to be able to delete ALL my SMS messages without doing it one by one.

can i do that?
    09-05-08 06:37 PM
    Highlight the date, then the menu button, then delete prior from the full menu.

Keep in mind that this will also delete your emails.
    09-05-08 06:59 PM
    I believe if you have set up your phone to have the SMS messages in a different application (i.e. not mixed with emails) you will not delete your emails.
    09-05-08 07:21 PM
    I believe if you have set up your phone to have the SMS messages in a different application (i.e. not mixed with emails) you will not delete your emails.
    Messages - Menu - Options - General Options - SMS & Email Inboxes (seperate)
    Now when you delete all your SMS, the mail stays put and vice versa.
    09-05-08 07:27 PM
    Oops! Thanks ScandaLex, that would have helped.

And if the comment about the boss is true, I would also use a password to control access to the berry--Options - Security - General Settings
    09-05-08 07:34 PM
    Oops! Thanks ScandaLex, that would have helped.

And if the comment about the boss is true, I would also use a password to control access to the berry--Options - Security - General Settings
    n/P Solo

Rachel, lets get to the nitty gritty - why would your boss be looking thru your phone? Is it your's or company provided?
    09-05-08 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD