How do you tell how many post you or someone else has made

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 08:03 AM
    Look at the Posts on the top right in their, and your, posts. You cannot view Post Count on the mobile (wap) version.

Example:

YOURS:

MINE:

You can also, while on the full site, click on the user name and click on Find all posts by "user."

Posting in the Social area of the forums does not raise post count. CrackBerry's main objective is members helping other members with BlackBerry issues, news, apps, etc. The social aspect of CrackBerry is secondary and you are encouraged to participate in the main forums and not spend ALL your time and effort in the social areas!

With that said, Welcome to CrackBerry.com!
    04-26-09 08:09 AM
    Look at the Posts on the top right in their, and your, posts. You cannot view Post Count on the mobile (wap) version.

Example:

YOURS:

MINE:

You can also, while on the full site, click on the user name and click on Find all posts by "user."

Posting in the Social area of the forums does not raise post count. CrackBerry's main objective is members helping other members with BlackBerry issues, news, apps, etc. The social aspect of CrackBerry is secondary and you are encouraged to participate in the main forums and not spend ALL your time and effort in the social areas!

With that said, Welcome to CrackBerry.com!
    thanks, I was wondering about that also
    04-28-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD