Whats so good about your Blackberry?

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-03-14 06:58 PM
    The hub. Love 10.2.1
    02-03-14 07:06 PM
    Hub. Peek and Flow, which allow you to surf your phone with just your thumb.

Flick typing. Check out the YouTube vid side by side with the much slower iPhone keying. Leaves it in the dust.

Everything onscreen on the Z10. No screen to button to screen transitions.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 07:19 PM
    Everyone uses their phone differently. For me, the Q10 helps me stay productive and on schedule with a very quick and clean flow. The OS, to me, is very good at switching between tasks. This reduces time in going from creating content to editing to sending it out to contacts and back and forth if necessary. It allows me to share content from almost anywhere using any medium I choose, from the standard text and email all the way up to social media like Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. The Hub is great too. It makes it easier to do all communications from one place.

The other thing I like is the Keyboard. The Q10 sports a physical keyboard which I like. I am not heavy into gaming or video and communication is my primary use. I would like to get a Z30 at some point to enjoy the best of both worlds. I've tried the touchscreen keyboards and found them very well done. BB has great auto correct and next word suggestion features that reduce the number of key presses and can all be done in up to 3 languages simultaneously. I am comparing my experience of touchscreen keyboards to iOS and Android keyboards. I've never tried a Windows Phone keyboard.

BB has always seemed to suit my needs well. Since I have gotten used to BB10 I find it to be what I need in a communication device. I've always amazed people with the speed at which I can switch between tasks or share a photo with someone. It may take some time for it to become known as a fun, media-content type of device but BlackBerry is on it's way to providing more of that type of content for those that want it. I do like to play games but on the Q10 screen it can be a bit difficult to find good games. I'm happy with Subway Surfers. lol.

I hope that answers your question as to what is so good about my BlackBerry.
    syah iejam likes this.
    02-03-14 07:29 PM

Everything?

You can only trully know how good BB10 is by using it. Anything we say can be dismissed by a feature in other platform. But it's when you use it that you come to realise how much more effective and efficient the OS is.

Welcome to the forums!
    syah iejam likes this.
    02-04-14 09:09 AM
    For me I actually think it is psychological. I have tried and sg3 between my 9810 and z10 and I just personally feel mich more comfortable using a BlackBerry device. Cant really explain it. I guess you can also think of it as Dodge drivers dedication to the brand. Give em a ford and they feel lost.

Posted by my device of choice. Might be a BlackBerry, might not be. It is of concern to you.
    02-04-14 09:14 AM
    It's different and different is always good. Welcome to CB!
    02-05-14 09:00 AM
    It's a BlackBerry. It's a Q10. Best keyboard in the industry. No nonsense communication. Awesome battery life. BBM video. Best security in the industry for mainstream use.

And welcome aboard!!!

Posted from my awesome Q10 via CB10.
    02-06-14 12:08 PM

It's not Android! :-)

(I do have an Android Tablet though)
    02-06-14 01:30 PM
    It makes sense. It's one solid OS, and not 100 peaces put togather with duct tape
    02-06-14 03:37 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. I say go and try it out at a store and see for yourself.
    02-13-14 07:52 AM
    Welcoming you to CrackBerry.com! And ALL of the above!
    02-13-14 08:18 AM