Hi,

I'm new and this is my first post in crackberry. I have a problem. I've configured my eMail service with BIS for hotmail. I received one mail once for each one of my accounts and after all I haven't been able to receive anything in my BB. I've tried many things, I've reconfigured my accounts one more time, I've downloaded the book of services, I've gone to the services and register them again and nothing happens. Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.
    09-29-08 11:17 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

I can not to speak to Hotmail, but I am using both POP3 and GMail without any issues.

The confirmation message means you were successful in entering your account id and password. BIS will poll your account every 15 minutes by default. If there is any new mail, you should get it.

Are you aware, you can access Hotmail Plus through a POP3 server?

Your mail is here, come and get it!: Hotmail now offers POP Access for Hotmail Plus users
    09-29-08 12:16 PM
    welcome to crackberry and enjoy your stay
    09-29-08 10:49 PM
    It seems like there's a problem between viigo and hotmail. When I uninstalled viigo it started working perfectly, but now I have another problem: it consumes my battery so quickly that it doesn't last a day. I don't know what to do, all the time the BB is transmitting and receiving data, and that's the cause of the high consumption of battery, do you know what should I do? I've tried everything what I've found in this posts: turn off wifi, bluetooth, pearl sound, keep it in the case, and it doesn't work. When I take the BB out of the case it's warm, because it's working all the time. Any ideas?

Regards
    09-30-08 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD