Hello!

Many apologies if this question has been asked before but I was browsing the forums different wall papers and themes and I noticed that most of them were able to customize the word on their background display. So instead of T-Mobile like mine says they changed it?

I'm SERIOUSLY confused on how they were able to do this since I've gone thru the settings front and back and I don't see an option for it?

Please let me know...if you know...or think you know...what I'm talking about...

11-22-08 11:32 AM
    So, I'm confused by your question, but would like to help. Is this a background you're talking about, an icon???

I'll try to help, but I'll admit, I'm confused by the question!
    11-23-08 10:46 AM
    Sorry for the confusion...

When I was browsing user's different themes...I noticed that instead of the usual word on the home screen (i.e T-Mobile, Sprint, ect) They had their own made up word. On most phones you can remove the Carrier's name from the home screen and customize it to your preference but I'm wondering if that's possible on BB's

Hope that made a little more sense...
    11-23-08 07:15 PM
    Under...

"What Does Your Blackberry Screen Look Like"

naviwilliams is the first to post a picture and it shows his home screen with the words on the background...

This is what I'm referring too.
    11-23-08 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD