This is a sorry if i post any really stupid questions i do try to read first and then post if i am still struggling. then i post the really stupid questions...LOL..
    Have a great day....

oh nearly forgot the first stupid question .
    i have a 8800 i have just downloaded the new os i want my version of the os is at the moment 4.2.190. i have backed up my bb deleted my vendor. desktop is saying i have updates to install is that it? away i go. becouse i read some where you have to wipe you entire os before you update. but this is saying i can just update from here.and i have read you can just install from here.
    help please how should i do this? or is it just a case of clean BB is better?
    Last edited by Radicalrad; 09-30-08 at 05:30 AM. Reason: forgot first stupid question
    09-30-08 05:23 AM
    This is a sorry if i post any really stupid questions i do try to read first and then post if i am still struggling. then i post the really stupid questions...LOL..
    Have a great day....

oh nearly forgot the first stupid question .
    i have a 8800 i have just downloaded the new os i want my version of the os is at the moment 4.2.190. i have backed up my bb deleted my vendor. desktop is saying i have updates to install is that it? away i go. becouse i read some where you have to wipe you entire os before you update. but this is saying i can just update from here.and i have read you can just install from here.
    help please how should i do this? or is it just a case of clean BB is better?
    You're good. You dont necessarily have to wipe your device before upgrading; tahts just a matter of choice. Let the upgrade proceed & dont unplug it until its completely finished.
    09-30-08 07:46 AM
    Hola!! Go Barcelona!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 07:48 AM
    hola! go real madrid...even without beckam..
    thanks for the assist i updated fine and i am working fine with new os..thanks again
    09-30-08 02:44 PM
    Hello & welcome to the addiction!!!
    09-30-08 05:01 PM
    wow, from spain! welcome to cb!
    10-01-08 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD